[Gambas-user] Further Assistance with gb.report repeating section

Greg Raffaelle greg.raffaelle at ...2755...
Tue Sep 24 02:09:35 CEST 2013

Fabien,

On the attached file "first page.pdf" I have put a red bubble around the
area that I consider as the header for the report.  Ideally the header
would not change and it would be at the top of every page.  But more
importantly I would like the middle part of the report to print
repeatedly with new data and each occurrence of the middle section not
be limited to one page.

It would nice to know how to do it both ways.  With the header on every
page or just one the first page.

Thanks,
Greg