[Gambas-user] gb.Chart capabilities

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...626...
Tue Sep 24 17:18:31 CEST 2013

I would agree! There are many mathematical applications for graph types and
several data structures for them Avoiding the use of the word graph and
using plot would be much better.

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 7:11 AM, Tobias Boege <taboege at ...626...> wrote:

> On Mon, 23 Sep 2013, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> > Hi ru ... Maybe it interest you to help me to redraw gb.graph... This
> > component is out of date.
> >

> One small thing: Please remember that "Graph" could equivalently well be an
> abstract datatype in gb.data. If it's still meaningful then, I'd suggest to
> call the classes in gb.graph something around "Plot". I think you have the
> opportunity to do so. I don't know any other name for the Graph datatype.
>
> Regards,
> Tobi
>
> --

If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will
it take?