[Gambas-user] gb.Chart capabilities

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Tue Sep 24 16:11:52 CEST 2013

On Mon, 23 Sep 2013, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> Hi ru ... Maybe it interest you to help me to redraw gb.graph... This
> component is out of date.

One small thing: Please remember that "Graph" could equivalently well be an
abstract datatype in gb.data. If it's still meaningful then, I'd suggest to
call the classes in gb.graph something around "Plot". I think you have the
opportunity to do so. I don't know any other name for the Graph datatype.

Regards,
Tobi