[Gambas-user] Cannot load class 'Balloon'

joem joem at ...2671...
Sun Sep 22 17:22:28 CEST 2013

This is an old bug:

ERROR: #2: Cannot load class 'Balloon': Bytecode too recent. Please upgrade Gambas.
cannot load class Balloon

http://gambas.8142.n7.nabble.com/Cannot-load-class-Balloon-td27549.html

and as the log says, Benoît fixed something, and also it can be fixed by installing
packages that contain libintl. Trouble is I'm doing up a new linaro distro thing

(http://www.gplsquared.com/eoma_boot/eoma_boot.html#linaro_boot_uSD_image )

and look as I might, I can't find anything that has libintl inside that linaro distro.

There is a libintl-perl, but no luck with that. The version of Gambas I'm using
is version 3.4.2. I haven't tried the svn version yet.

So is there anything I can do to try to repair it?

(I can post the full bug report if needed in a couple of hours,
but if there is easy fix since this has recurred, I try suggestions first.)