[Gambas-user] Question about repeating sections using gb.report with Gambas3

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Tue Sep 17 22:08:43 CEST 2013

Well, this is the files i've modified and show you how to do.

all the header must be fixed

then put all the repeated part in a Vbox or a panel with V arrangement.

set this vbox autoresize and with onepiece to true (to enforce all the
content to be on the same page)

and then repeat this vbox by setting the datacount in the code

you can get the index of the vbox by directly using MasterVbox.Dataindex
this give the same value as the index passed in arg(for the current label
for example)

Your report is really interesting.. and use quite well the desing of
gb.report.

Can you tell me how have been the learning time to use it ? (hem :-/
without doc)

Then if you have suggest ... my door is open.

I give you your files (modified and simplified to show you what i say)