[Gambas-user] Signal 11 when making pdf using gb.cairo

Willy Raets willy at ...2734...
Tue Sep 17 18:44:05 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I have this strange problem in one of my projects.
When placing an image on the PdfSurface I get strange things happening.
In the project when the image is smaller than 280 x 390 it is on the
pdf. When the image is just 5 pixels more in either width, height or
both I get a signal 11.

I tried to reproduce the problem in a small project (see attachment).
Only now, even if the image is smaller than 280 x 390 (tried with both a
210 x 210 and a 150 x 150 image) the signal 11 appears!
I'm not getting this, as the code is the same (copy paste from original
project and deleted some unneeded variables and changed some paths
that's all)

I'm using two different methods of adding the image.

1. Using:
Cairo.Source = Cairo.ImagePattern(Image.Load("Icons/silhouts-150.png"),
20, 150)
Cairo.Paint()

2. Using:
Cairo.Source = Cairo.ImagePattern(Image.Load("Icons/silhout.png"))
Cairo.Rectangle(20, 22, 560, 790)
Cairo.Fill()

The first one I used before in another project and works just fine there
(images there are no bigger than 128 x 128, never had any trouble).

The second one is because I aim at putting a watermark on the page of
the pdf, hence using a rectangle to fill with the image.
I get the second one working in the original project if image is no
bigger than 280 x 390, but I need it bigger.

Images in the Icons folder of attached projects are:
silhouts-150.png -> 150 x 150
silhouts-210.png -> 210 x 210
silhout.png -> 560 x 790

Am I seriously overlooking something and gone a bit blind...?
Or is something else happening?
Hope someone has answers...

--
Kind regards,