[Gambas-user] Dutch translations

Willy Raets willy at ...2734...
Wed Sep 4 03:03:33 CEST 2013

Completed Dutch translations from about 41% to about 97%.
Also did some corrections in the existing translated strings.
The untranslated strings I just don't know how to translate (16 of them,
mainly technical terms that are hard to translate to Dutch).

Quite a job translating 800 lus of strings, kept me busy for the entire
day :)

Used the source files of Gambas 3.4.2 IDE to do the translation.

Gambas documentation stated that all that was needed is send the .po
file. Well, one .po file  for Dutch attached.

--
Kind regards,

Willy (aka gbWilly)

http://gambasshowcase.org/