[Gambas-user] Proposal for DateChooser.Data.Text

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Sep 1 16:56:15 CEST 2013

Le 01/09/2013 15:48, Tobias Boege a écrit :
> Hi Benoit,
>
> the DateChooser.Data.Text property is currently unused. I don't know what
> plans you have for it or how difficult it would be to realise my idea but
> I thought it would be nice if a tooltip balloon containing the text would
> be displayed when the mouse hovers the specific date.
>
> What do you think?
>
> Regards,
> Tobi

I will see what I can do. :-)

In exchange, can you:

- Tell me if gb.data can be marked as "stable" ? It does not mean that
everything is finished, but at least the already implemented classes.

- Tell me what the state of gb.openssl is. Is its public interface
definitive? (It seems a bit complex for me). Can it be marked as "stable" ?

Thanks.

--
Benoît Minisini