[Gambas-user] WIP Debian packages of Gambas

Kende Krisztián nemh at ...2007...
Thu Oct 31 22:04:17 CET 2013

> I checked your commits, and I have made a few changes. Now, the lintian
> warnings are disappeared.
>
> But this commit is wrong:
>
> -usr/lib/gambas3/gb.sdl.so
> -usr/lib/gambas3/gb.sdl.so.*
> +usr/lib/gambas3/gb.sdl.so*
>
> If you use this, the gb.sdl.sound* files will be copied to
> gambas3-gb-sdl package. But they are at a separate package.

And this is wrong:

+Depends: ${misc:Depends}, ${shlibs:Depends}, gambas3-runtime (>=
${binary:Version}), fonts-dejavu-core

+usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSans.ttf
usr/share/gambas3/gb.sdl/DejaVuSans.ttf

fonts-dejavu-core package doesn't contain the
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSans.ttf file
(ttf-dejavu-core uses symlinks, but not dependency), but exist the
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/dejavu/DejaVuSans.ttf.