[Gambas-user] WIP Debian packages of Gambas

Kende Krisztián nemh at ...2007...
Wed Oct 30 20:40:42 CET 2013

I checked your commits, and I have made a few changes. Now, the lintian
warnings are disappeared.

But this commit is wrong:

-usr/lib/gambas3/gb.sdl.so
-usr/lib/gambas3/gb.sdl.so.*
+usr/lib/gambas3/gb.sdl.so*

If you use this, the gb.sdl.sound* files will be copied to
gambas3-gb-sdl package. But they are at a separate package.

I rewrote the copyright file, but just lazy. Now everyone is included,
but there is no separation.

And I followed the Gambas 3 packaging specifications, so I had to
reorganize a few packages. Please check my Debian source:

http://ubuntuone.com/6bgN32KfBoKfzRFc3AuRIG

And please see this:

http://gambasdoc.org/help/howto/package?v3

Kendek