[Gambas-user] Gambas self-extracting installer

Sat Oct 26 22:48:48 CEST 2013

Oh, sorry I understood wrongy...

I think gambas runtime should be shipped with the installer.
How do you plan to install the runtime, with bash script?

"But then I should put one runtime for each architecture (x86, x86_64,
ARM), and I can generate
only one architecture from a specific system."

Can you elaborate this? Do you mean you cannot compile runtime for each
architecture..?

Jussi