[Gambas-user] Official release of Gambas 3.5

Kende Krisztián nemh at ...2007...
Fri Oct 25 18:15:10 CEST 2013

> Debian are a important source guideline for those repositories, that
> another reason,, changes implicy lof of extra work betweent team of
> mantainers.. its obious that the request will be rejected if rework of
> packages over PPA are not done

What? We have to clarify one thing. My PPA is not an official Gambas
repository. Originally I created this for me and for people who use my
Gambas application(s). So this PPA is not a starting point.
I try and I do my best, but I'm not an official Gambas
packager or Debian maintainer.
The starting point is the Gambas 3.1.1 from Debian repository.
According to this is a good quality source.