[Gambas-user] Official release of Gambas 3.5

Sebastian Kulesz sebikul at ...626...
Fri Oct 25 17:48:20 CEST 2013

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 11:37 AM, PICCORO McKAY Lenz <mckaygerhard at ...626...
> wrote:

> From: Sebastian Kulesz <sebikul at ...626...>
> > Hey Kendek! Putting the reorganization aside, I would like to rebase the
> > packages from the Daily Builds PPA with your latest work, so as to keep
> > both repositories homogeneous. Is that is okey? ;)
> Until package reorganization are not done, Debian mantainers will
> rejected the petition, there are two main objetives in debian package:
> liecense policy and lintian errors/messages
> A good work its the Debian mark!

I've been in contact with one of the Debian maintainers who agreed to
update the packages once they are fixed. He does not have enough time now
to do it, but I see that you know a lot about Debian packaging guidelines.
Would you be willing the update the packages so they meet the needed
quality to be pushed?