[Gambas-user] Official release of Gambas 3.5

Sebastian Kulesz sebikul at ...626...
Thu Oct 24 22:56:56 CEST 2013

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 5:31 PM, Kende Krisztián <nemh at ...2007...> wrote:

> > Hey Kendek! Putting the reorganization aside, I would like to rebase
> > the packages from the Daily Builds PPA with your latest work, so as
> > to keep both repositories homogeneous. Is that is okey? ;)
>
> Yeah, that's good idea. :-)
> I re-wrote some stuff, and I updated the manuals as well.

"some stuff"?? A 4.6 MB patch file is not "some stuff" ;)

I see that you updated the Automake files to version 1.13. What's the
difference with the current version of the scripts? Are there any
difference between Ubuntu series of this patch? Upsides, downsides? Is the
build time affected by this?

I will update the repositories during the weekend when i have time to move
and review all the changes.