[Gambas-user] Specifications for Gambas 3

Kende Krisztián nemh at ...2007...
Wed Oct 23 14:15:23 CEST 2013

Hi

I have read the "How To Package Gambas" document
(http://www.gambasdoc.org/help/howto/package?v3#t2) and some things I
do not understand:

The runtime package contain the gb.gui component, but gambas3-runtime
is not depend from gambas3-gb-gtk or gambas3-gb-qt4. Gb.gui does not
work without them.

Gambas3-ide package is depend from gambas3-gb-form, but is not from
gambas3-gb-form-stock. Gambas3.gambas is not work without gb.form.stock
component.

Gambas3-gb-desktop-gnome package is depend from gambas3-gb-desktop, but
vice versa is not true (in other words, the previous contents are not
part of the latter). If use gb.desktop component on GNOME desktop, the
following error message comes up: Cannot load component
'gb.desktop.gnome': cannot find component

I do not fully follow this specifications.

Kendek