[Gambas-user] [Gambas-devel] Gambas hall of fame

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Wed Oct 23 12:53:31 CEST 2013

On Tue, 22 Oct 2013, Beno?t Minisini wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The Gambas Hall Of Fame is not really up to date.
>
> I'd like to make something with photographs of each people involved in
> Gambas: developers, main translators, web site / forum maintainers... I
> think it will give a more "friendly" or "human" image of the software.
>
> Do you think it's a good idea?

Why not? From time to time it's amusing how different a person looks like
from how one imagined.

So how do we do it? Should we send the photo to you? It doesn't seem like I
have write access to the Gambas SF pages.

[ While we are at it: gb.data, gb.openssl and the IDE patch dialogs could
also be listed in my entry :-) ]

Regards,
Tobi

PS: Sorry, I accidentally removed the list from the recipients the first
time I sent the message.