[Gambas-user] gb.report, help wanted to write a simple report

bill-lancaster bill-lancaster at ...2231...
Wed Oct 16 17:00:45 CEST 2013

I would like a simple report, one page, a number of boxes with fixed and
variable information.
Have tried to manipulate the example programme (which is far more complex
than my needs) but can't see how to controll the position of reportlables.
Also, in a blank project, a new Report is created, a ReportLabel is inserted
with some text but nothing shows on print preview.
Have tried embedding reportlables in various combinations of containers but
still nothing shows.
Any advice would be welcome.