[Gambas-user] Issue 465 in gambas: Window initial size error

Sat Oct 12 19:17:23 CEST 2013

> Yeah, but I think these bugs belong together. And it seems that the
> problem does not deal with anyone.

Me.Move(Screen.W / 2 - 349, Screen.H / 2 - 232, 698, 465)
I'm using latest revision (5874) of Gambas and I cannot reproduce this bug
either by using GTK+ or Qt4.

Maybe you can confirm if the problem is really fixed (there might be
something system specific that isn't on my computer)?
Or perhaps you might want to wait until the other issue is also fixed. See
below.

You can install latest revision from here:
https://launchpad.net/~nemh/+archive/gambas3

Or compile svn version from source code:
http://gambasdoc.org/help/howto/svn?v3&view

> Me.Hide in Form_Open used to work, and it is set in the Form (Visible
> -> True/False).

Looking more closely, I think you are right.
At least, if you set form visible = False in form properties, it should be
in effect.

This is confirmed on Gambas 3 r5874 @ Xubuntu 13.04 64 bit.

Jussi