[Gambas-user] Issue 465 in gambas: Window initial size error

Kende Krisztián nemh at ...2007...
Sat Oct 12 18:44:45 CEST 2013

Yeah, but I think these bugs belong together. And it seems that the
problem does not deal with anyone.

Me.Hide in Form_Open used to work, and it is set in the Form (Visible
-> True/False). If it does not work why it's possible to set?

Kendek