[Gambas-user] problems when set printer properties by hand

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Oct 12 09:29:41 CEST 2013

Le 11/10/2013 14:17, Karl Reinl a écrit :
> Salut Benoît,
>
> in the attached example there is good and a bad way to set printer
> properties.
> I ignore why that happens, but with the 'bad way', paper is reset to 0,
> after .Configure().
> Juist run the example, after Configure() call, just close with 'print'.

If you set PaperWidth or PaperHeight, Paper is set to Printer.Custom.
This is perfectly normal.

On my computer (with an HP printer), the Paper property is not taken
into account when calling Configure(), and it is reset to its default
value (Printer.A4).

Either this is a bug in the Qt4 printing system, either that printer can
only handle A4 size.

Please give more details about the printer you use...

--
Benoît Minisini