[Gambas-user] How do I add a script to a Deb file

Sat Oct 5 19:51:08 CEST 2013

From: Kende Kriszti?n <nemh at ...2007...>

> The repository address file can be placed in /etc/apt/sources.list.d
> directory. But dependent packages must be
> available before install the application.

squeeze need two dependents updated: gstreamer base and ext and lvm in 3.1
as minimun
wheeze no need updates

venenux.net (currently down for a moment) has all need depends for lenny
and squeee and also has gambas 3 3.4.0+3.4.2 patches
 \

From: Willy Raets <willy at ...2734...>

> So, Charlie first wants to add a non official repository with a more
> recent Gambas version 3.4.2, so that application can meet dependencies

if a package added a non oficial repo this can be some intrusive, like
google chrome or opera does!

no way