[Gambas-user] can't install my home-made-package, due to the dependencies

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Oct 3 14:23:08 CEST 2013

Le 03/10/2013 12:24, Charlie Reinl a écrit :
> Salut,
>
> on Ubuntu 10.04 I tried to install my home-made-package, but I can't,
> due to the dependencies.
>
> Against what the gambas3-runtime is checked? I thought gbx3.
>
> But I never had installed any gambas from a package, always complied
> from source code.
>
> Where do I wrong.
>
> @Scenic:~/gambas/3/myLib/Comp/Ziel$ dpkg -I
> a-timepicker_0.0.6-1_all.deb
>   neues Debian-Paket, Version 2.0.
>   Größe 14060 Byte: control-Archiv= 680 Byte.
>       307 Byte,    10 Zeilen      control
>       697 Byte,     9 Zeilen      md5sums
>   Package: a-timepicker
>   Version: 0.0.6-1
>   Architecture: all
>   Maintainer: a<Karl.Reinl at ...9...>
>   Installed-Size: 100
>   Depends: gambas3-runtime (>= 3.0.90), gambas3-runtime (<< 3.99.0)
>   Section: contrib/devel
>    This is a Gambas component written in Gambas
>

> @Scenic:~/gambas/3/myLib/Comp/Ziel$ gbx3 -V
> 3.4.90 r5866

If you create a package from the IDE, it will depends on gambas3-runtime
(and any other packages related to the components used by your project).

That implies that the target system must have the corresponding binary
packages in its repositories.

Benoît Minisini