[Gambas-user] Where are the examples in gambas 3.5.1?

Matti matti.eber at ...3240...
Sat Nov 30 00:41:33 CET 2013

Hi Carl,

I don't know if this munix9.rpm is still working and up to date.
Right now, I can recommend (for 12.3) the repository
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Education/openSUSE_12.3/
Somebody is doing a good job there, and each stable version seems to be complete.
Regards, Matti