[Gambas-user] C++ library for matrix operations

Fri Nov 29 00:13:55 CET 2013

From: terco IDE
> Subject: [Gambas-user] C++ library for matrix operations
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/estru3d/
by a moment i see a hope to alternative to fucking etabs software, but
its sometihgn right?
> wich uses a lots of matrix operations plus a ecuations solver for band matrixes.
gambas have a special modulo for mathematis calculation, see gb.gsl
for the scientific calculation using gambas languaje
or can u made extern operation directly on the library "LibGSL"
http://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/ but of course more
> can Gambas pass 2D arrays to C?
gambasdoc.org/help/howto/extern?es&v3
> assuming YES, how is the 2D array stored in gambas?
> suppose a 3x3 array:   row1row2row3  or  col1col2col3?
gambasdoc.org/help/lang/array?en&v3
gambasdoc.org/help/comp/gb/variant[]/_get?v3

of course Variant only are a example
> it is possible to pass HUGE arrays, 100.000 8byte float elements?
use extern with external library, fou u'r calculation gambas will gert
more that 2 hours to calculate.. if u use slower distributions like
winbutnu... i think 3 hours if u'r model of matrix have lot of points

> Thanks in advance.
its better u use gmail for that king of questino, made that more
people like me goes more to that side.. but u'r project are very great
i hope one day will be stable and ready to use by me...