[Gambas-user] X coordinate in Paint.DrawText works in reverse.

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Wed Nov 27 15:43:04 CET 2013

 Data: Mercoledì 27 novembre 2013, 12:30

 20, 10, 10)
 >    .End
 > End With
 >
 >   a.Mirror(True, False)
 >
 >   b = a.Picture
 >
 >   PictureBox1.Picture = b
 >
 > End
 >
 > ***************************************
 >
 > I do not understand why the X coordinate in
 "Paint.DrawText( )" metod works in reverse. ...if its value
 is near to zero, then the letter "b" is shown at the "right"
 edge of the image !
 > Increasing the value of the X coordinate, the letter
 approaches to the "left" edge of the image !

 > Same problem with "Paint.DrawRichText( )" metod !

 The a.Mirror() looks suspicious... You mirror the Image "a"
 horizontally but
 you don't assign the return value to anything so this
 effectively does
 nothing. Why did you include that code?

 --
 "There's an old saying: Don't change anything... ever!" --
 Mr. Monk

 Rapidly troubleshoot problems before they affect your
 business. Most IT
 organizations don't have a clear picture of how application
 performance
 affects their revenue. With AppDynamics, you get 100%
 visibility into your
 Java,.NET, & PHP application. Start your 15-day FREE
 TRIAL of AppDynamics Pro!