[Gambas-user] article on Gambas...

ukimiku mkuyumcu at ...3233...
Tue Nov 26 23:41:45 CET 2013

Jon,

thanks for pointing me to the pdf book. It was fortunately one of the first
pieces of documention that I downloaded.

Anyway, I would have been especially interested in a book by Tobias, because
he writes in German, which happens to be also my native language. Since I am
teaching (very basic) computer science to school children in Germany, this
would have been perfect for me and, in case I ever decided to teach how to
program in Gambas, saved me the trouble of having to translate everything
into German.

Regards,
ukimiku

-----
Before you criticise someone, you should walk a mile in his shoes. Because, when you criticize then, and he gets angry, you'll be a mile away - and have his shoes.