[Gambas-user] article on Gambas...

MinnesotaJon nicholso at ...2533...
Tue Nov 26 21:09:23 CET 2013

ukimiku wrote
> Tobias,
>
> congratulations!
>
> I read on the Gambas-Buch page that you are co-author of a book on Gambas
> programming. I tried to locate it at Amazon, but no luck. Where is it
> available? Does it cover Gambas 3?
>
> Regards,
> ukimiku

Hello, Ukimiku -- There is a free .PDF book in English, "The Beginner's
Guide to Gambas", which you can download at my blog
www.beginnersguidetogambas.com
You can also buy the paperback version of the book through a link on that
blog page, if it meets your needs.  It was written for both Gambas2 and
Gambas3.
The blog also includes sample projects, and other documents.

Regards,

Jon