[Gambas-user] Gambas Future or what kind of Gambas we want

Fernando Martins fernando at ...3175...
Sat Nov 2 15:14:17 CET 2013

On 11/02/2013 03:03 AM, Markus Schatten wrote:
> Dear Nige and all,
>
> I'm working on something like MS Access in Gambas 3, but it's far from
> complete. For now it works with PostgreSQL, XSB, eXist, Flora-2 and
> ZODB, but SQLite and others like CouchDB are planned and should be
> done soon. You can take a look at it at:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/the-baze/
>
> or for a binary at:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/skini-baze
>
> I hope that I get a working version soon.

while trying to create a sqllite db, after open dialog:

This application has raised an unexpected
error and must abort.

[2] Cannot load class 'SQLiteDBInternal': Unable to load class file.
FMain.handle_user_request.89