[Gambas-user] Gambas Future or what kind of Gambas we want

Markus Schatten markus.schatten at ...2005...
Sat Nov 2 03:03:21 CET 2013

Dear Nige and all,

I'm working on something like MS Access in Gambas 3, but it's far from
complete. For now it works with PostgreSQL, XSB, eXist, Flora-2 and
ZODB, but SQLite and others like CouchDB are planned and should be
done soon. You can take a look at it at:

http://code.google.com/p/the-baze/

or for a binary at:

http://tinyurl.com/skini-baze

I hope that I get a working version soon.

All the best,

M.
--
Markus Schatten, PhD
Assistant professor and head of Artificial Intelligence Lab