[Gambas-user] PYTHONPATH equivalent?

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri May 31 21:55:24 CEST 2013

Le 31/05/2013 21:36, Benoît Minisini a écrit :
> Le 31/05/2013 21:00, Antonio Sánchez a écrit :
>> Hi!
>>
>> Since no one knows how to solve the problem of grid background, I have
>> no choice
>> but to install the old version of gambas 3.3.1 until It will be
>> auto-magicaly-solved. Is it possible to have multiple versions of GAMBAS
>> coexist on the same system? Is there any PYTHONPATH equivalent in
>> GAMBAS to
>> run some programs with an old version of GAMBAS located in other place?
>>
>> Thanks.
>
> I now see the behaviour you are describing. I didn't see it before
> because the effect was very light, and my screen being big, I have to
> put my eye just in front of it too see that my white background was not
> really white!
>
> I'm now searching where that background color comes from...

I spoke too fast. For me, everything is normal: the default background
color of all view widgets is the color defined in the KDE control panel
(first color of the "color" tab).

Most of the time, that color is not white, but slightly colored.

Moreover, the IconView and the GridView both have the same background
color in 3.4.1 version, whereas it was not the case of your screenshot
of the IDE option dialog.

Are you really sure that you are using the 3.4.1 version?

--
Benoît Minisini