[Gambas-user] PYTHONPATH equivalent?

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri May 31 21:36:43 CEST 2013

Le 31/05/2013 21:00, Antonio Sánchez a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> Since no one knows how to solve the problem of grid background, I have
> no choice
> but to install the old version of gambas 3.3.1 until It will be
> auto-magicaly-solved. Is it possible to have multiple versions of GAMBAS
> coexist on the same system? Is there any PYTHONPATH equivalent in GAMBAS to
> run some programs with an old version of GAMBAS located in other place?
>
> Thanks.

I now see the behaviour you are describing. I didn't see it before
because the effect was very light, and my screen being big, I have to
put my eye just in front of it too see that my white background was not
really white!

I'm now searching where that background color comes from...

--
Benoît Minisini