[Gambas-user] gbc3-gb_error.o compiling rev #5670

paulwheeler paulwheeler at ...546...
Wed May 22 21:43:25 CEST 2013

   Tobias,
   Thank you for you work on this project.
   I have been lurking for a while, just to absorb more knowledge.
   My apology, but I am confused about what was funny.
   Translation?which script line?
   Paul