[Gambas-user] gbc3-gb_error.o compiling rev #5670

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Wed May 22 16:26:55 CEST 2013

On Wed, 22 May 2013, Emanuele Sottocorno wrote:
> Hi Tobi,
> I made a fresh svn checkout with revision #5671. in
> main/ .reconf, ./configure, make ... same error
> After the patch applied using the "old" compilation sequence
> (./reconf-all, ./configure, make && make install) the process ran fine.
> I have a rev #5371 working. Attached the files you required.
> Thanks,
> Emanuele

I tried to compile with your Makefile - and it succeeded. There must be a
subtle difference between our two 'make's or whatever...

Anyway, I did the feature in another, less intrusive way. Your problem
should be fixed in rev#5672 - hopefully.

Regards,
Tobi