[Gambas-user] gbc3-gb_error.o compiling rev #5670

Emanuele Sottocorno sotema at ...626...
Wed May 22 08:04:05 CEST 2013

Hi Tobi,
I made a fresh svn checkout with revision #5671. in
main/ .reconf, ./configure, make ... same error
After the patch applied using the "old" compilation sequence
(./reconf-all, ./configure, make && make install) the process ran fine.
I have a rev #5371 working. Attached the files you required.
Thanks,
Emanuele