[Gambas-user] How to include folder/ files in to project directory.

J Sundar sundarjeyachandran at ...626...
Mon May 20 07:00:19 CEST 2013

Why does it so? Copying shell script/file to temp directory is working
perfectly well. The following gambas inbuilt command works perfectly
Copy Application.Path & "/file" & " path/to/destination"
But not this one
SHELL "cp -r " & Application.Path & "/folder" & " path/to/destination"
I am writing from non gambas system. So leave the syntax error if any.

One more thing i have noticed is that when i run the script with above
command from IDE, folders are copied to destination but after compilation
the same does not work. Is there any way to copy folder which is located in
the project directory to destination path?