[Gambas-user] Gridview and wordwrapping/row heights (again)

Richard Terry rterry at ...1823...
Sat May 18 07:53:51 CEST 2013

HI List,

I've looked up the list achives on this and found a number of mails, and
it seems one should be able to get the grid cells contents to wordwrap
and the row height to expand to the right height to see all the text.

However I"m unsuccessful, having tried eg the cell wordwrap property
=true. Mention was made somewhere to set the rowheight to -1.

No combination works for me.

Is this possible, if so any change of example

My gambas3 version is the latest from the Kendek ppa.

Thanks

richard