[Gambas-user] Restructuring the official Gambas examples

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Wed May 1 17:31:42 CEST 2013

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013, Sebastian Kulesz wrote:
> That's why I said this wasn't the most accurate approach. Ratings can
> easily be added to the IDE (just as components descriptions), there is no
> need to modify any .component file.
>
> Doing it this way, classes, amount of symbols, amount of forms...there are
> a lot of variables that will allow you to calculate the difficulty of any
> project, not just examples.
>
> As you said, GB.nurses will increase the difficulty value more than GB.form
> Stock would do, for example. That's why I suggested rating components
> rather than examples, there is no need to review every new example that is
> added, and doing so imposes less changes to be done to the IDE.

I understand. But there will (hopefully) also easy examples with gb.ncurses,
but with more variables in the equation: OK.

However, this kind of changes to the IDE is definitely not my domain
anymore.

Regards,
Tobi