[Gambas-user] Gambas IDE doesn't save files.

Ron ron at ...1740...
Sun Mar 31 17:27:18 CEST 2013

Ok.

I have again a serious issue with Gambas3.

I had coded quite some stuff in a specific class, and clicked save all
the time on the class tab.
It never complained...

I look on disk, (i wanted to svn commit it from cli), svn didn't find
any files to commit, simply because the changes are not there.
When I run the project the changes are running...

Then I thought ok I save the whole project as backup to a different
location, just to be sure I don't lost my code.

Did this, it didn't complained again...
After saving, the class file in IDE contains the old code.
And now all my changes are gone.

Why doesn't the IDE raise a big error when it cannot save a file, or a
whole project 100%??

I seriously find myself caught in very big issues every time, I simply
don't get any further coding on my own project.
The time has come to say Gambas farewell and stop using it I am afraid...

Gambas3 is simply not even close to the stability Gambas2 was for
years and years...

Regards,
Ron.