[Gambas-user] Project meta data messed up?

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Tue Mar 26 12:54:17 CET 2013

yes there is no way ... just a warning message on the class renaming  or
creation or addition in a message box. and a message on all compilation
process that inform about overridden classes

2013/3/25 Tobias Boege <taboege at ...626...>

> On Mon, 25 Mar 2013, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> > I think I can correct that but you need to send me the project on my
> > personal mail
>
> Fabien helped me out of it: I renamed one of my modules to "Control" which
> explains the weird error message and to some extent that the Form handling
> was broken. Anyway, re-renaming the module corrected it. The Forms showed
> magically up again after IDE restart :-)
>
> He pointed out: "I think a warning message in the ide will be good". But
> I see no way to distinguish between "accidentally overridden" and
> "deliberately overridden" classes. Any idea? Maybe just an info message for
> each overridden class or would that be considered spam?
>
> Regards,
> Tobi

Fabien Bodard