[Gambas-user] Project meta data messed up?

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Mon Mar 25 20:39:02 CET 2013

On Mon, 25 Mar 2013, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> I think I can correct that but you need to send me the project on my
> personal mail

Fabien helped me out of it: I renamed one of my modules to "Control" which
explains the weird error message and to some extent that the Form handling
was broken. Anyway, re-renaming the module corrected it. The Forms showed
magically up again after IDE restart :-)

He pointed out: "I think a warning message in the ide will be good". But
I see no way to distinguish between "accidentally overridden" and
"deliberately overridden" classes. Any idea? Maybe just an info message for
each overridden class or would that be considered spam?

Regards,
Tobi