[Gambas-user] Gambas and Touchscreen with multitouch

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Mar 18 03:02:50 CET 2013

Le 13/03/2013 11:50, Antonio Teixeira a écrit :
> Hello there,
>
> I usualy code in gambas and for the first time I made an application to a
> tablet with multitouch. The problem  is that, I use mousedown and mousup
> events but when I touch the screen the system generates lots and lots of
> events of that kind. One touch usualy generates at least 14 events of
> mousedown and mouseup. Anyone had this problem or knows any way to fix
> this?
> Thanks in advance
>
> António Teixeira

As I don't have any multitouch device, I need your collaboration!

First, tell if you use GTK+ or QT4.

Then, can you make a little project that allows you to send me the
contents (i.e. Mouse.X, Mouse.Y and Mouse.Button) of all mousedown and
mouseup events generated by one touch?

Thanks in advance.

--
Benoît Minisini