[Gambas-user] Gambas and Touchscreen with multitouch

Antonio Teixeira antonio.j.teixeira at ...626...
Wed Mar 13 11:50:02 CET 2013

Hello there,

I usualy code in gambas and for the first time I made an application to a
tablet with multitouch. The problem  is that, I use mousedown and mousup
events but when I touch the screen the system generates lots and lots of
events of that kind. One touch usualy generates at least 14 events of
mousedown and mouseup. Anyone had this problem or knows any way to fix
this?
Thanks in advance

António Teixeira