[Gambas-user] Wizard control in Gambas 3.4 - Not responding to events ?

Ian ian.roper at ...1974...
Sun Mar 17 04:53:13 CET 2013

Greetings all,
I find that some Wizard controls are not responding to events.
Given that this control is a little unusual, I may not be using it in the
right way. ?

When you right click on the Wizard in the editor, not all of the possible
events are displayed.

To access these events, you have to manually type...
Private Sub Wizard1_
The full(?) event list is then displayed.

I have included a small project as required to display this.
Am I doing it the wrong way or is it really a bug ?

Regards,
Ian - Perth Western Australia.

[System]
OperatingSystem=Linux