[Gambas-user] I found a bug... or only on my box

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Sat Mar 9 18:03:58 CET 2013

Am Samstag, den 09.03.2013, 15:42 +0100 schrieb Benoît Minisini:
> Le 03/03/2013 23:01, Karl Reinl a écrit :
> > Salut Benoît,
> >
> > seen on qt4 :
> > if you change the printer target to .pdf or .ps file,  the
> > <printer>.paper switches to 0 = Custom, was 2 = A4 before.
> >
> > Same if you change it by code
> > <printer>.OutputFile="/tmp/myOutputFile.pdf"
> >

> It seems to be a weird qt4 behaviour. I will try to fix that.
>
> > The Landscape is printed on Portrait Orientation.
>
> Sorry, I don't understand the sentence.

before changing the printers target to .PDF,
the orientation was set to Landscape (Bildschirmfoto1.png),
after changing orientation is shown as 1 = Landscape
(Bildschirmfoto3.png),
but the printer output is to Portrait

BTW : if you open properties, without doing anything, the printer output
will be really Landscape
--
Amicalement
Charlie