[Gambas-user] I found a bug... or only on my box

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Mar 9 15:48:22 CET 2013

Le 09/03/2013 15:42, Benoît Minisini a écrit :
> Le 03/03/2013 23:01, Karl Reinl a écrit :
>> Salut Benoît,
>>
>> seen on qt4 :
>> if you change the printer target to .pdf or .ps file,  the
>> <printer>.paper switches to 0 = Custom, was 2 = A4 before.
>>
>> Same if you change it by code
>> <printer>.OutputFile="/tmp/myOutputFile.pdf"
>>

> It seems to be a weird qt4 behaviour. I will try to fix that.

After a little thought, I think I won't do anything. I mean, I actually
cannot guarantee that changing the printer target will not change any
other properties.

So I prefer to tell you that the rule is: if you change the printer
target, you may have to redefine the other printer properties.

I think that changing the printer resets the printer properties to the
default values associated with the new printer.

Benoît Minisini