[Gambas-user] Issue 427 in gambas: gb.v4l2 and bt878 with video additional channels

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Sun Jun 9 23:18:07 CEST 2013

Updates:

Comment #3 on issue 427 by benoit.m... at ...626...: gb.v4l2 and bt878 with
video additional channels
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=427

The gb.v4l component will be deprecated soon and replaced by gb.media, that
has v4l2 support through gstreamer.

Anyway, I didn't find yet if the v4l2src gstreamer plugin has support for
selecting the channel.

The MediaPlayer example has now a button to display the contents of
/dev/video0 only. It will be enhanced later.

I close the issue. If I forget to implement channel selection in gb.media
(if it is possible of course), just tell me on the mailing-list or open a
new issue!