[Gambas-user] gb.media : Crash when reading the MediaPlayer.ConnectionSpeed property

Adrien Prokopowicz adrien.prokopowicz at ...626...
Sun Jun 2 16:02:30 CEST 2013

Le Sun, 02 Jun 2013 11:47:12 +0200, Adrien Prokopowicz
<adrien.prokopowicz at ...626...> a écrit:

> Hi,
>
> Everything is in the title : simply reading the ConnectionSpeed of a
> MediaPlayer leads to a crash.
> It seems to happen everytime I try to read it, making the debugging of a
> MediaPlayer impossible...
> Simple project and its valgrind output attached (gdb doesn't say more
> about this ...).
>
> I also discovered another bug from the last revisions (doing
> MediaPlayer.Pause() when the player is stopped leads to a "Cannot set
> status" error), but I need this crash to be fixed first in order to
> debug and isolate this one.
>
> Regards,

As I said in the other thread, I installed the bad & ugly plugins for
GStreamer. That fixed the "Cannot set status" issue, but the
ConnectionSpeed property still crashes.

Adrien Prokopowicz