[Gambas-user] gb.media : Crash when reading the MediaPlayer.ConnectionSpeed property

Adrien Prokopowicz adrien.prokopowicz at ...626...
Sun Jun 2 11:47:12 CEST 2013

Hi,

Everything is in the title : simply reading the ConnectionSpeed of a
MediaPlayer leads to a crash.
It seems to happen everytime I try to read it, making the debugging of a
MediaPlayer impossible...
Simple project and its valgrind output attached (gdb doesn't say more
about this ...).

I also discovered another bug from the last revisions (doing
MediaPlayer.Pause() when the player is stopped leads to a "Cannot set
status" error), but I need this crash to be fixed first in order to debug
and isolate this one.

Adrien Prokopowicz