[Gambas-user] R: Another use case of gb.openal

Tue Jul 23 18:57:56 CEST 2013

> I successfully loaded a sound bank file (by using the
> Alure.SetStreamPatchset method or the FLUID_SOUNDFONT environment variable).
two possible reasons:
1) alure/fluithsynth not property configure to use right out module
(alsa, jack, etc)
2) u'r sound font loaded are only sound efects and the sound defined
in midi channels are not property setteld to sound as spectek with
these instruments defined.. so u must use a good sound fount with
large spectre of sounds.. like yamaha sound font midi piano