[Gambas-user] Pre-release of Gambas 3.4.2

Tue Jul 23 00:22:36 CEST 2013

From: Kende Kriszti?n <nemh at ...2007...>

> Subject: Re: [Gambas-user] Gambas-user Digest, Vol 86, Issue 35
> To: gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net
>
> Aha, so you have a self repository where you can upload the packages.

well almost... not completly

> I support the Ubuntu 10.04, and I will support it for a while.

ok.. but...

> But I prefer the higher version of releases, since they do not need to
> disable the incompatible Gambas components.

please, when disabling this components, please, document it in rules file
prefferible and why reasons u disabling.. and what i'll need backported to
enable it.
currently, lenny has almost all components (-1) enabled but i cannot test
yet if all are working..
are very usefully that kin of actions to track your changes and made
modifications accordly